Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Welcome To Hellmart!

I can't do it anymore. I can not go to Hellmart and deal with another asshole ever again! I went to Walmart knowing that everybody would be pissed off but I just minded my own business and tried to get a parking spot. I had to park like a mile away, but I wasn't gonna let that get me down. I go in and get the groceries and wait in the 20 items or less line. Leave it to me to find the asshole customer that has 2 shopping carts and separates the food into 20 item increments. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! And the cashier still checks him out.

I didn't want to start a scene this time again but I just couldn't get over the 2 shopping carts. Just wanted you all to know that I did say "Excuse Me" first then tapped him on the shoulder. I directed him to the sign above his head saying 20 items or less, politely. Then the redneck motherfucker pushed me and directed me to his middle finger. Touché. There goes my "not letting Hellmart get me down again" attitude.

What could I do? I couldn't attack the guy. At least not in front of the security cameras. But he gave me the finger! I can't just let it slide. There is something called respect and clearly I gave him all the respect until he gave me the finger. Everything after that was a blur. I can't really remember what happened next but whatever I did, he told the cashier to just ring up what she already has and he'll go in the other line. Now I feel bad. Another register opened up so the guy was able to get in the RIGHT LINE! I don't feel bad. Who was the guy feeding anyways, the blob? Who really needs over 10 cases of butter? No, I was wrong here. I should've just let it slide. It's the holidays damn it. Walmart brings out the worst in people. In my case, the murderous rampage worst.

But I kind of laugh now at the situation. All I had was about 12 things. I was in and out of hell within a half hour. 5 minutes to find a parking space, 5 minutes to walk to the store, 10 minutes to get everything and wait in line, 5 minutes to get lost in the parking lot, 5 minutes to finding my keys.

1 comment:

Kate Michele said...

It is my most sincere thought that I will see the end of my life, whenever that is to be, in a Walmart parking lot.