Monday, December 18, 2006

Don't Worry, It's Only Monday!

Updates:
Of course dinner with the neighbors last week went on without anybody being killed or eaten. The food was good. I remember when I was a kid and I saw the movie Aliens. My stomach was hurting really bad and for the longest I thought an alien was going to pop out of my stomach. I had to fess up to my mom that I watched the movie and that I needed emergency surgery because I need to remove an alien baby out of my tummy. Those were the days. Horrific child nightmares involving alien conception.


Christmas is soon, I think. I still don't know where I'm going. My girlfriend wants to spend it at her parents house. My parents and sister are going south for Christmas. The family lost contact with my brother a couple of weeks ago. I can't get in contact with him either. Don't worry, he isn't dead. He always does this. He would disappear for weeks and just show up out of nowhere. He's been talking about coming here for Christmas, yikes. My other brother wants to invite me and my girlfriend down to spend Christmas with his family. He does have a giant HDTV. Of course being with family would be great but he has a big screen TV! I don't know if I can have a Mormon like Christmas with my girlfriends uptight parents. I love them though BM, don't hit me.
Speaking of Christmas, I have to get some first minute gifts. I save my last minute gifts for Christmas morning. I'm going to the mall to pick up some stuff then head over to Hell Mart to pick up some food tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Its hard when you have more than one family involved. Good luck with that. This year I said I'm staying put if anyone wants to see us then they will come to me!!

Hell Mart!! Hahahaha...I love that...so true man!!

Shelli said...

Hellmart, best word ever. That is my word for the day..or yet, for life. Hellmart. Perfect!

Hey, I've got HD.... :)))

I love my tv, nothing beats it during football season!


GO PATS!

xo
shelli