Friday, December 08, 2006

Slasher Fridays - Blair Witch & Seance 2



After our failed seance before, we've decided to make it more interesting. We are going to this "supposed" haunted house tonight. We have Poindexter's portable DVD player and we are all going to huddle up together in the haunted house and watch The Blair Witch Project and do the seance then. We are seeing some spirits this time damn it! If we have to make human sacrifices than I'm ok with that.

We'll try not to get arrested for breaking and entering, and we'll probably be drinking too to top it all off. And if the cops do come by, I plan on tripping the weakest link so I could make my escape. I can see it now. Us imitating the scene from the Blair Witch where everybody is running in the woods with a camera and getting lost. I'll blog on tree bark until I find myself back. My girlfriend's brother is coming for this one too.

2 comments:

kimmyk said...

Blair Witch scared the beejezus out of me when I saw it and it made me sick. Good thing BM's bro is comin. He might want you to hold him the way he was holding your knee last time.

Fruitloops.

ysfb said...

There was no more touching this time around