Saturday, January 27, 2007

A:f6

A colon f-6 started out as a nonexistent joke turned into a phenomenon. Random typing of the phrase on the internet and you'll get nothing when it was first announced. Now you type it in and you get over 200 videos on youtube and 4,950,000 searches. Started out as a Dane Cook joke about seeing a 10 year old with "A:f6" marked on their chest constantly repeating it over and over again for 10 minutes. Nothing more and nothing less. It eventually grew to a fat guy with knockers doing it. Why am I making this post? I have no fucking idea!



I vomited a little.

Her parents arrived at my parents house yesterday. My parents treated them to the finest restuarant in town and a night out. Her parents called her this morning and told her they had fun. So far so good.

7 comments:

kimmyk said...

He has big boobies...

I've never heard about this before. I don't like Dane Cook though. Didn't he sleep with Jessica Simpson?

Beyond Me said...

the guy in the video made my ovaries tingle. yet, i couldn't turn away.

ysfb said...

haha BM!

Kate Michele said...

wow

that is all

greg said...

The A:F6 was a joke here too. Didn't last long. Lost its luster in a few weeks.

ysfb said...

i've heard of it but never really cared much for it

SpanishGoth said...

It's amusing how this was mis-read by me initially. Pissed - over this side means drunk. Was trying to figure what a fat chuffer let loose with crayons had to do with being shedded.

Of course, didn't really help that I was pissed when I was reading it.

Oh well, one more for the ditch anyone?