Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ignoring The Doctor

I couldn't stand being home much longer so I had to go back out. I was feeling decent this morning but I guess I was wrong. Now I'm right back to where I was yesterday. It comes in burst. I feel ok for awhile then I start sneezing and my nose starts running and then I'm stuck in bed for a couple of hours. BM told me this morning that I should stay in bed but I told her I'm good. She'll be here any time now to shove the "I told you so" in my face.

Everybody around me is getting sick now. I think I'm the walking plague. Well I'm spending the entire weekend indoors, bummer. I promise I'll stay home now.

7 comments:

Beyond Me said...

Told ya so. Do you ever listen to me?

Kate Michele said...

[[dance with me now]] "Told ya so Told Ya so..told ya told ya...Told ya so!!"

kimmyk said...

I wasn't going to say anything...but I have to.

Dude on your right looks like Joey Fantone.

Dude to your left looks like JC Chasez.

I didn't say anything 'bout you...just your friends.

Sorry you're still sick. Keep your ass at home.

kimmyk said...

Oh you know what-vice versa your dudes. I'm backwards.

Ladyred said...

yea take a break. have BM heat ya up some good ole fashioned chicken noodle soup and make some tea (with honey hehe) and put your feet up and watch movies. hey that sounds like a good idea! although I'll replace the tea with a beer and watch the football games. i love my ideas!

Kate Michele said...

OMG Kimmy I so thought the same thing!! However I couldn't figure out how to link in the comment box...you're so cool...

ysfb said...

Holy shit you're right. We all look like we belong in a boyband. That's way to creepy.