Monday, January 29, 2007

Weekend

So her parents left out yesterday afternoon from my parents. According to my parents and her parents, they all got along, it was great. Come Sunday they decided to talk about what they thought of me dating their daughter. Funny how they waited until it was their last day to tell them this. They told my parents that I'm not good enough for their daughter and that I am a bad influence on her. Then they started talking about how she never acted this way until she started dating me. What way?! She is acting the exact same way now since the day I first met her. How can they be so straight forward to the parents of the kid dating their daughter in their home? My dad even had to ask them to repeat themselves. My parents thought they were kidding. Then they went on and on about how bad I am and my parents just kicked them out of the house shortly after that so I guess they waited at the airport a few hours early.

Yesterday I was pissed off. I was going to go to their house and demand them give me a reason for what they think is "good enough", but BM just told me to calm down and think about it. Who the fuck do they think they are? They don't even fucking know me. Excuse me if I'm not good enough. Should I change my clothes? My attitude? My religion? Will that make them happy? They are so off my Christmas list this year. They fucking stabbed my parents in the back. How can you spend a weekend at a total stranger's house and tell them that. I know now they are going to try even harder to break us up now. Maybe BM should elope to Mexico with me and not come back until she has 4 kids by me.

BM couldn't get in contact with them yesterday so she's trying today. I really want to hear what they have to say now. I personally hate their guts. I never hated somebody so much as I hate them right now. Just the sound of either one of their voices just fucking pisses me off! I can't ever see them because I know if I do I will hurt somebody. You guys don't know how pissed off I'm getting writing this. I need to get out and calm down.

10 comments:

Beyond Me said...

i had a feeling this post wasn't going to look pretty

Beyond Me said...

answer your phone

Kate Michele said...

Fuck that....thats messed up!!

I'm so in shock that at the moment i have nothing to say...

I need to process this...

greg said...

That is messed up. Don't do anything crazy. Keep your head up and forget them. They just see that their daughter is happier with you than with them and they are jealous of the relationship you two have. I'm just a phone call away man if you need someone to talk to.

Anonymous said...

Damn, that takes some serious balls to do that in YOUR parent's house. That was the total wrong thing to say. I am sorry that this happened. Just remember BM loves you. Good Luck!!!

SpanishGoth said...

Been there, done that. Just totally blank them. My girlfriends family even offered her a cushy job in Madrid - on condition that she dumped me. Then the cheeky cow (ma-outlaw) had the hairy-balls to invite herself for Christmas. She was told in no uncertain terms that there was little point.

"No way are you getting through my fucking door. Now fuck off back to your cess pool and leave us alone."

Her brother was told, by GF not to cross the road if he saw me but rather to start running - fast.

Stick it out dude (she seems worth the agro to me)

Beyond Me said...

He's still not talking much but at least he came back.

greg said...

Sorry to hear what happened. Things always work out better in the long run.

kimmyk said...

WOW.

I don't even know what to say about this. I can't imagine why they would be so rude.

WOW, I'm really sorry.

Shelli said...

that is so god damn disrespectful its making my blood pressure boil. they will have to get over it like it or not bm makes choices and they no longer have control over her choices. they are entitled to their own opinion, of course, but it really was a shitty way of going about it.

hang in there.