Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sucky New Years

This is the New Years Eve party. I convinced BM to be in the pictures this once or I'd send our sex tape to Hustler. BM is the one with the beer as usual, and the blond highlights or lowlights or whatever you girls call them.



New Years sucked! I didn't even get drunk! How fucked up is that. If you're gonna get drunk once a year, it's gotta be New Years Eve. I even remembered the party I didn't want to remember! I wanted to be so drunk that my last memory would be my first day of elementary school. Well there's always Drunk & Naked Tuesdays, Wasted Wednesdays and Disorderly Drunken Conduct Thursdays.

Our parents have decided to visit each other in a couple of weeks. I expect nothing but the worse to come out of it, but have a late Happy Freakin' New Year!

8 comments:

kimmyk said...

So you didn't get drunk huh? Guess that means you're growing up.

Looks like you guys had a good time.

BM is a pretty girl. You better behave and stop ooglin' old ladies boobies.

Kate Michele said...

Kimmy took my comment about growing up!! Damn her!

BM is beautiful....You got a good one there.

Oh yeah and in that first photo you have your mouth all in that boybander "how you doin'" look...I"m just sayin'....

Firestarter5 said...

Hells fire...I was in bed before 11 on New Years Eve!!!

Beyond Me said...

"BM is the one with the beer as usual"?

You asshole! You asked me to hold your beer so you could take the picture. I should've drugged your ass and took advantage of you.

I only got buzzed a little so I wasn't hardly drunk too. But you know me, Resident Alcoholic.

I agree with the whole parents thing. I guess I made you a little kinder and you made me a little tougher. Your parents like that but my parents don't.

ysfb said...

that came out the wrong way. i meant to say that you hold the beer sometimes.

as for the picture, i was going for the scarface "say hello to my little friend" attitude.

and i don't know if i can stop looking at old lady boobies. they are all so weird looking.

Ladyred said...

lmao@ BM

ditto what the others said: she's a hottie and you are lucky I'm thinkin.

HNY!

Shelli said...

kate michelle stole my comment (boyband) LOL

i agree, cutie she is. lucky you are. she's got highs AND lo's in her hair...i luv it! xo

Beyond Me said...

And I'll play the hopeless groupie who can't get enough of his catchy lyrics.