Wednesday, January 31, 2007

It's Over

We thought it was for the best that we split for now until things cool down a bit. The cunt master and her bitch husband told BM that they read my blog and felt I wasn't "good enough" for her but I'm not mad, well maybe a little. I wonder how long they've been reading my blog? I'm guessing discussing my sex life about their daughter wasn't what they wanted to hear, fucking pussies, OOPS! I'm not making them read it! So reading my blog and seeing me with their daughter in their home just drove them over the edge. Glad to see that I still have that effect on people.

So I've been constantly thinking about the whole situation and seeing how I can resolve this the best I can. I wish I could afford my bills and BM's bills but that would put me so far into debt. My parents wanted to help but she couldn't accept it. She's like the daughter my parents never had. They think that me dating BM was actually an improvement in my life. The past few days I was just thinking about going to their house and confronting them. The same thing they can say to my parents they can say to my face about me. But we all know that conversation would've ended not so good.

Since we are apart we aren't gonna kick each other out. We are gonna stay here still "jointly" as roommates for a few more months and see what happens after that.

So this is to the parents of BM:

FUCK YOU PANSY ASS MOTHERFUCKERS!

Well, in other news, I still jog with my new roommate BM. We do it late in the afternoons now (jogging that is just in case the parents are listening). With anger in my heart I feel the power and lust to jog longer. Thanks again. So everybody, no need to worry. I won't "lose it". If I was I would've done it 2 days ago at about 1:48 p.m. behind the glass building waiting for her father to get back from lunch. Kidding! And I'm way over the suicide thing. Pissing off her parents has given me new hope in life. They are practically my parents too! I wonder if they'll invite me over for Thanksgiving this year?

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

You're completely joking right?

Don't let her parents come between a good thing. That's just insane.

Kate Michele said...

What kimmy said...

Hang in there guys...

Shelli said...

Noooo you are letting them control you, you are both grown adults. Let them get the fuck over it.

btw, i'm glad to see you've got your sense of humor back.

xo

Firestarter5 said...

cunt master


..is that like a thigh master?