Sunday, January 07, 2007

The Indoorsman



I'm feeling a little better today. I'm watching Mr. Samuel L "I have had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane" Jackson in Snakes On A Plane with BM, who has been on the phone forever. So I'm waiting.

I feel a little dizzy today when I stand up so I've been on the couch most of the day. I'm coughing nonstop and my nose is still running and the sneezing isn't too bad.

Chicken soup and Hot Chocolate is all I've been eating and drinking today. I also found out that mixing Vodka with Hot Chocolate kind upsets your stomach when your sick hence my discoloration in the face. I know, I'm an idiot, but I'm the sick bastard, what do you expect?

So Give me another couple of days and I'll be back to my grumpy old self again.

9 comments:

kimmyk said...

Chocolate makes your saliva thick-hence the more coughing. If you keep drinking it you'll surely keep coughing.

You should be drinking water, 7up, Sprite, Ginger Ale that sort of thing. But not anything with milk or chocolate.

Nice cheesey grin.

ysfb said...

But milk and chocolate taste so good. Mountain Dew is the only carbonated nonalcoholic drink I can stand so I'll drink that.

The movie sucked. The guy throwing the little dog to the snake kind of reminded me of what I wanted to do with the dog we had.

kimmyk said...

Yeah, what ever happened to that dog?

ysfb said...

It ran away... The runaway dog ranaway. I had nothing to do with it's departure. I left and came back and the dog was gone, doggone. I lost no sleep. It never came back. I believe the hatred the dog had for me was the ticker.

How I miss having my class papers chewed up in the mornings along with my shoes WHILE IT HIDES KNOWING THAT IT FUCKED UP! But I'm sure it found a good home in a kennel in Singapore or Bob Barker's Spade & Neutered Clinic of Hell!

Kate Michele said...

ok what are you holding?

ysfb said...

Don't know. One of BM's trash collector friends left it over this morning and we couldn't stop holding and shaking it. Ha, that sounded dirty. She came by and picked it back up later on. She said she got it at a yard sale.

Beyond Me said...

I started to dislike the dog too. He wouldn't stop chewing on things.

Ladyred said...

ew@hot chocolate and vodka. but i guess ya had to find out somehow. moutain dew? omg naaaaasty.

yea i watched that movie before getting on the plane in australia. so when one of the engines was out i was like 'um, great are there snakes on this plane too?' i don't freak out over those movies but it was a little too weird so close to me flying. plus it sucked. yea that dog part was hysterical. i was like "thank god". hey man, if it's the dog or me, um yea the dog's dinner. hell they basically are dinner when they are that small. or maybe a snack. depends on what's eatin it i guess. give me a damn REAL dog any day. i want want that actually BARKS not YIPS.

ysfb said...

I can't have pets anymore. I'm banning myself from them. I think I'll forget I have one and forget to feed it and walk it until I smell something funny.