Sunday, January 21, 2007

Why Me?

BM wants me to start jogging with her every morning. She wants to get up at 5:30 every morning and every day starting tomorrow. I laughed and told her she must be joking. I just start dreaming around 7 am so about 3 in the afternoon I should be all set. I have to put up a good fight to say no for every fight. Sometimes I actually write it out in advance to put good points in so that I can say "Ha! Didn't think of that did ya?!" But she gets me most of the time because I give up easily. I think she broke me within seconds because I just wanted to watch TV and she told me my ass was getting fatter. I gasped and threw away the popcorn. I always get a little bigger during the winter since I don't exercise as much, with a tear in my left eye. After I threw away the popcorn I called Papa John's to order a pizza. Plus I plan on starting my cocaine diet next week so I'll be back to my old sickly self again.

So the results of that argument is me getting up at 6 in the morning to jog, but I won't be happy! Wow, I won a half hour. I'm already out of breath thinking about it. I give myself a week before I give up. I'm hibernating BM. Wait until late February and I'll be jogging again. I wonder how long she expects me to jog? I'm no freaking marathon runner. These legs were made for doing nothing. And it's still winter! And I'm not bitchin'. This is my lazy season. Maybe I'll break my leg tomorrow. That'll give me a couple of weeks. I just need to break my leg every 2 weeks and I'll be oooooooook.

I thought this picture was funny since I WAS watching Invincible.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with the jogging thing. I hope it works well for you!!!!

kimmyk said...

Y'know they say having sex is like running 7 miles. Who can argue practicing for a marathon run from the comfort of your own bed?

Kate Michele said...

I'm with Kimmy...there's gotta be something more exciting to do than running. I only run if someones chasing me...and not always then either...I mean if they're cute....

ysfb said...

I'll run that running/sex comment by my girlfriend to see if she's up for it.

I always laughed at the people running every morning when I go to school. I always wondered why get up so early. The day isn't going anywhere idiots. Now I'll be one of them, that sucks.

Shelli said...

Hell, if you tire her out enough around 5am y'all can get another coupla hours in INSTEAD of jogging. Pays you off in two ways.

Then again, i'd say if you make it thru the first week, why quit? You'll have gotten thru the hardest part by then...it only gets easier.

Ladyred said...

Why does she have to recruit you to go jogging if you don't want to go? My boyfriend is glad I don't drag his ass out to do that stuff. His friends' wives do that to their husbands and they bitch and moan constantly. I just never understood that. I am the one who wants to get into shape. I just tell my boyfriend that if he gets any fatter I'm leavin his ass for a muscly stud haha! Then again my boyfriend is a mechanic on the coasters at Six Flags so he gets decent exercise. Climbing up those rides, wooooo I am not sure I could do it. But he's workin on his 'tool shed' so I'm joking with him about the beer bicep curl. He needs to take out the beer bottle and insert a dumbbell! LEt us know how that jogging-at-5:30am works out for ya!