Sunday, January 14, 2007

Her Unshaven Bush

Before and After

Well what's been going on last week with us? Well besides the whole Friday incident, nothing much.

Beyond Me:

She took some pictures today to put around here and everywhere. It's a little frightening. She's gonna hate this picture. I thought this picture was funny being that it's a small bush/plant seemingly growing out her. I don't know, guess you have to be here to laugh at it. I nicknamed the plant "BM's Bush".

Neighbors:

I'm just thinking she just has a lot of friends. I don't think the wife is a whore anymore. What a damn shame. But I still think the husband is still a serial killer. Nobody can be that mean and claim they haven't killed a few people and baby seals.

Parents:

The meeting of two worlds (her parents and my parents) will take place next week on Friday. Now that's what I call a Slasher Friday!

Friends:

They are still bastards in training.

Me:

I'm 100% better. No more cold! Now I can jump in the ice naked again!....or push somebody into the ice. That's about it. Yo yo, peace out my homies.

11 comments:

Kate Michele said...

is that really BM? She looks different than in the other photo of all of you...

The neighbor not a whore...what's the world coming to??

Are you all going to be there as well when the parents meet?

ysfb said...

She went back to original hair color. Plus she was drunk, like always. I'll post a before and after picture.

I'm not going to be there. I don't want to be anywhere near that disaster.

Kate Michele said...

BM I love your hair now!! The all one color...very sexy... you could be a model!!

YSB: Awwww come on...aren't you just a little bit curious???

ysfb said...

My dad will give me all the horrible details. They have no idea how much of total opposites they are. My sis will be by eyes and ears for the stuff he doesn't tell me.

Beyond Me said...

Hmmm, unshaven bush. You are a bastard.

I agree bastard, I don't want to be there either.

And if I hear one more drunk joke Im going to insert a screw driver up your ass.

ysfb said...

Nothing to do with drinking in that screw driver comment.

I wouldn't be surprised you sticking something up my ass. When you go to bed angry, you sometimes scare me. I'm thinking of keeping a wrench under my pillow. Why don't we just bring the entire damn toolbox into bed with us. kinky

kimmyk said...

BM-Start with a hammer. I find one swift *bonk* to the head delivers immediate relief for you. not so much for him.

i think the pictures are pretty. i think you look older in the 2nd picture. more mature.

as far as the parent meet and greet goes-if i were both of you-i'd start putting a spin on things now.

Beyond Me said...

Thanks kate and kimmyk. How was your morning YSB?

ysfb said...

The screwdriver reminder in bed, oh.

Kate Michele said...

WHAT HAPPENED??!!

ysfb said...

Their were no insertions as far as I know. She just put a screwdriver next to my pillow with a note on it.