Friday, January 26, 2007

Slasher Fridays - Carrie


















Courtesy of IMBD.com - Carrie

Margaret White: [Referring to Carrie's prom gown] Red. I might have known it would be red.
Carrie: It's pink, Mama.
[Presenting corsage]
Carrie: Look what Tommy gave me, Mama. Aren't they beautiful?
Margaret White: I can see your dirty pillows. Everyone will.
Carrie: Breasts, Mama. They're called breasts, and every woman has them.


YSB: I can see your dirty pillows BM, everyone does.
BM: They are dirty because you didn't take the dirty pillows to the washer!
YSB: Yeah, like that was what I was talking about.
BM: You bastard. These dirty pillows were your fun bags last night.
YSB: Dirty pillows to fun bags, I thought they were breast?
BM: You have breast, I have MAMMARIESSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Thank you very much thank you everybody. Perhaps BM wouldn't name her breast mammaries but I guy can dream can't he.

So tonight's pick is Carrie. We're watching the movie a little earlier and going to a party afterwards. Hopefully I'll be drunk all weekend so I won't hear what's happening back home.

I was thinking of getting a prom dress and some pig blood from Wal-Mart or somewhere to throw on BM's friend, but I wouldn't feel like explaining why I bought a dress and pigs blood. That would be a fucked up story, but I wonder if Wal-Mart actually sells that, hmmmmm.

I would so fucking rock if I had those powers! Uh oh, you stepped on my foot, I'm going to set you on fire. I'd used my telekinesis to open beer bottles or to even turn a page of a Playboy magazine when my hands are.....busy.

1 comment:

kimmyk said...

It's funny to watch those old movies when you're grown vs remembering how they scared the bejebus out of ya when you were a teen.

have a great weekend.