Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Too Damn Cold



It's too cold. I can't do this anymore. And yes I know, it's only been three days but I can't jog in the middle of winter for an hour. I like to go out in my shorts and short sleeve and jog. But I can't because BM is gonna win the bet. I have to make it to at least Monday of next week. Then I can go back to the wonderful world of sleeping, my bed has missed me.

I just got word that BM's parents are going to spend the weekend at my parents house. Why! All I expected was one night, that's it. My parents are going to pick them up at the airport Friday morning and they are going to leave out Sunday afternoon. This is terrible news. Her strict christian like parents are spending a weekend with my hippie care free parents for an entire weekend. Who is gonna to convert who? I hope they don't go in my room. I kinda left it during my depressed days so everything deals with death. They are going to show baby pictures of me and tell embarrassing stories of my childhood. It's gonna be like junior high all over again. But I won't worry, her parents already hate me behind my back anyways.

Peace,

I gotta soak my body in acid.

11 comments:

Shelli said...

LOL. That is funny as all hell, kinda like some stranger version of Meet the Fawkers LOL.

Good luck with that. I'll put a round of shots on the fact that it's gonna go all wrong. But hopefully in a funny way! lol

kimmyk said...

maybe instead of soaking your body in acid you should give her mom and dad some acid. just a thought.

you can do this for a few more days-the running i mean. then after monday give up. win win situation. you stuck it out til the deadline and then she wins cause you still quit. but you quit after she thought you would.

Beyond Me said...

You can't make it until then. Even if I have to sneak out of bed and put your clock one hour ahead.

I didn't expect my parents to stay the entire weekend either. Hell will show its fury this weekend.

ysfb said...

I can see your mom holding on tight to her purse as if somebody is going to rob her once she gets near my neighborhood. Yet, I wouldn't be surprised.

Kate Michele said...

Cold?? Aren't you like more southern? What's the temp?? Cause I bet I beat you up here in Ohio! Wuss.....

Oh Man you are in for it. What if they somehow become the best of friends?? I'm not sure which is worst...

ysfb said...

It's the idea of getting up early in the morning when you're still half asleep to jog in the cold. I don't see why we can't do it after classes or even a midnight jog in the woods are something.

I laugh because I can put my life on the fact that they won't be best friends after this. I actually think that they will have 2 more people to hate in life after this. My sis I believe wants nothing to do with this. I've told her all about them.

kimmyk said...

BM's parents can't be THAT bad. I mean, look at BM. She's a sweet girl.

What's up with your parents that you don't think they'll get along? Is your mom gonna pull out a bowl and ask BM's mom if she wants to roll it or what?

greg said...

Long time no see you sick bastard. I see you have a steady girlfriend now congrats. And the parents meeting the other parents, scary. Send me an email when you get a chance.

Beyond Me said...

Greg! You gotta come by this way again!

My parents aren't mean at all. They are really cool. They are the average surburban parents. Soccer mom and a dad that came home from work everyday at 5:30. We would always eat with the TV off and discuss our day for at least 45 minutes one by one. I'm so glad I moved out.

ysfb said...

Holy shit dude, where the fuck you've been? We talk back and forth and then you tell us you need some time away and disappear for about a year. Good to hear you're still alive.

Ladyred said...

This sounds like a Dharma & Greg episode to me lol.

and damn you are already running. why quit after that? don't you feel better after? hell if you've gone that far just keep going. but i agree with you about running at another time of day. especially if you aren't the morning type, why force it?