Monday, January 22, 2007

Yo Adrian, I Did It!



She fucking remembered! I was hoping she was really kidding. She tried waking me up at 5:30 am but I wasn't going for that. I agreed that I would get up at 6. So I rolled out of bed at 6. My body was still asleep. I took a cold shower to wake me up but I just fell asleep in the shower. You can't really feel a thing once hypothermia sets in. So I just decided to get the damn thing over with. It was hell! We ended up leaving about 6:30. I was angry. Me angry is not a pretty site.

Within 10 minutes of jogging, I nearly fell down because of a cramp in my leg. Guess I should've warmed up with her first. Having the other joggers laughing at me was uncool. I knew I should've just stayed in bed. We met this other couple that was jogging. They had to be approaching 200 years old each. I'm surprised their legs didn't shatter when they ran. Then they tried to give me advice for running better and telling me that I have bad posture and technique. It's jogging! What technique do you need? So I told Abe Lincoln and his wife that its fucking 6 in the morning, leave me the hell alone. I'm assuming they won't be our jogging buddies next time.

Once I got the hang of it "again", I started to cheer up. I felt like Rocky running up the steps. I kept calling BM, Adrian. I became Rocky. I begin to talk like Rocky. I was Rocky. I felt so energized. I was jogging backwards. I was jogging sideways. I was jogging! After awhile, it got to me. I felt those cigarettes I smoked in the past. I couldn't stop coughing. I felt like I was dying. I tried to hitch a ride back home but BM told me to quit acting like a baby. So I continued jogging. And jogged and jogged and wondered where in the hell we were going? I told BM that she can't expect me to jog all the way back? I asked her if I could jump on her back and she could give me a piggyback ride home. And she said yes! But I couldn't do it to her.

So we speed walked back home. We didn't get back until after 8! What the fuck man. A few months of not that much exercise really fucks your body up. My legs feel like somebody's been beating them with hard leather whips. I wish I can cut my own legs off. RIGHT NOW! GIVE ME A SAW! BM's been laughing at me all day. And I am expected to do this every morning? Fuck that shit. We'll see how that goes tomorrow morning. You know, I think I will do it tomorrow morning. Just to prove to her that it was just a bad day. And I hope to meet the old decrepit couple again and take their shitty rude advice. I am not a quitter! I will do this. I will fucking do this every morning until my legs are gone. Nothing is gonna stop me from jogging, hell, I'll run. I'll go for 10 miles up and 10 miles down while smoking a cigarette. I will do this YEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! But then again, uh, I don't think so. We'll see tomorrow.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

i give ya credit for going, but why does she want you to go? to be together?

BM-why ya want him to go?

There are things that Jamie does and I want no part of it. He knows this and knows better than to ask me. I spend enough time with him...I need my space man. He runs, I say good job honey and pat him on the back and tell him to have at it. My legs are short and well...I look like a fidget running and it's no fun. plus i got big boobs. it's not pretty.

i say if ya dont wanna run then dont. but dont bitch about your health...stop smokin. do you brush your teeth often? brush 'em. four times a day.

i'm tired here can you tell? i'm rambling.

ysfb said...

I haven't smoked since I bought the pack. I don't usually smoke as much.

I think BM wants us to do the couple thing of doing everything together. I say we can sit on the couch and get fat together.

I usually do the running thing when it gets a little warmer with her. I just do a little exercise during the cold weather. I guess she wants to make it a all year long kind of thing.

Beyond Me said...

YSB always dragged me last year so it's my turn. Can you feel the burn YSB? Feeling it!

ysfb said...

I'll show you burn.