Saturday, October 11, 2008

Marriage

Not interested. The ring of prison. You're stuck for life until your spouse puts you on some life insurance and puts arsenic in your coffee, yeah, thats the life for me. Tied down to these kids I don't even know are mine because my wife and I split up and she came back to me pregnant. Waking up to the same face day after day after day. Smelling the same morning breath. Having my wife not care anymore about how she looks. Coming home from work to a cold dinner in a dark room with a depressed wife and a suicidal kid, like father like son. Marriage is not the life for me. Give me a girlfriend with no strings attached.

5 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

HA - outsider. Marriage is a piece of paper, that can be folded in many ways

Bettina said...

I can't wait for the moment when you tell us you're going to get married. I will be laughing a big evil laugh when you do fall in love so much that you won't care about the morning breath anymore and all you want is to spend every minute with her. Wuahhaharharha (evil laugh)!

Don't hate me because I'm right.

Shelli said...

TAG! You're it!! <3

Shelli

Unknown said...

I'm with you bro. 100%

ysfb said...

I'm never getting married. The day I say I do will be the day I'm paralyzed from the face down.