Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shopping List

  1. Toothpaste
  2. Sunglasses
  3. Bread
  4. Weed
  5. Deodorant
  6. Pepto Bismal
  7. Drinks
  8. Handcuffs
  9. Razor Blades
  10. Bullets
  11. Tape
  12. Garbage Bags
  13. Map
  14. Gun
  15. Knife
  16. Flashlight
  17. Mags
  18. Soap
  19. Glycerin
  20. Baking Soda

I'm planning a weekend with my brother and his friends in a few weeks. Never can be too careful.

*21. Tracking device attached to my body if I'm left in the middle of the woods choking on my blood, so my friends will be able to find me.

My brother and I have been kind of distance lately. I talked to him yesterday for awhile and he wanted me to come along with his friends "camping in the middle of nowhere" as he called it. So what kind of friends can crazy psychotic person have? I just get this weird feeling about the whole thing. Just imagine me but a little more crazy with dangerous things. What's the worse that can happen, death? Bring it

It's supposed to be Halloween weekend. I'm leaving Thursday night and I should be there Friday morning and leave Sunday morning and arrive back in one piece or "in one piece" Sunday night. I'm like really freakin out. With the whole restraining order thing that happened and was dropped, he's been kind of on edge. And put Halloween in the mix. A part of me can't wait, but another part of me wants to keep one eye open that weekend. But it's my brother, what's the worst that can happen? It's my brother, what's the worst that will happen?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Exactly. It's your brother. Relatives are the worst.

Euromark said...

Camping is fun, but on Halloween there could be some freaked out people you didn't know about who rain on your party, so be careful.

kimmyk said...

i was like "wtf!" when i read your list and then when i read you were spending time with your brother i damn near spit my iced tea on the desk.

that totally cracked me up and made total sense!

the stories you tell between you two crack me up! i hope you go camping and live to tell the story. that'll be a good time for sure!

ysfb said...

I'm sure it'll be ok.