Saturday, October 04, 2008

Do I Frighten You?

Hello friend
We've known each other for years
I've been with you through your most difficult times
Although I've been absent during the good ones,
I remained close to you from the distance
How often we try to forget each other,
Something always draws us back together
We both know how to break this relationship
I don't think you're ready to take it to that level
Do you remember that time long ago
That time at night we were both alone
You had a bad day that day
You came and picked me up
I listened while you talked
I stayed there, silent
You wanted to hear my voice
But then again,
You didn't want to hear what I had to say
Because you knew exactly what I wanted to say
You're up and downs seem to be tearing you up
I do feel sympathy for you
I care for you
But we can't go on like this
We both must end it here and now
Why are you crying?
Quit your whining
I have other appointments you know
Look at you
Shaking like a little baby
What is it?
I should've ended you when I had the chance
Do I frighten you?
Come close to me
I've just been dying to tell you something
Hold me tight in your hands
Wrap your fingers around my body
And pull my trigger

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you read it backwards it still makes since.

Euromark said...

loyalty has its ups and downs, as you obviously already know. But being there for the downs makes the ups better.

kimmyk said...

Awesome picture! I dunno what it is, but it's cool.