Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Scarlet B

My girlfriend finally has her suspicions about me cheating on her. About damn time. I was wondering if I had leave a shit load of condoms all over my apartment, but she got the message. It was the hickey on my neck. I told her I cut myself shaving. I know she doesn't believe me. She dropped it way too quick. I was hoping she would at least wait until after I got back from out of town. I might have to change the locks to my apartment before I leave. I can't ask for my key back because that would be too obvious that I'm cheating and I know she'll do something like washing my toilet with my toothbrush while I'm gone. I really didn't mean for her to keep the key to my apartment. I told her where my spare was because I needed something quick and she was closer than me to my apartment. Baddabang baddaboom, I'm now worried about my soon to be shit covered things. Fuck it, I'm changing the locks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It doesn't always go right.