Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Freaky

I remember one night in a motel room years ago after a night out with friends, & before you ask, yes I was drinking, but I woke up and turned the TV on and watched the freakiest movie. The movie was about a guy with an arm growing out of his back. I couldn't turn away from it. It was a comedy but I was never able to get the title. So if anybody remembers a comedy about a guy with an arm growing out of his back and his day to day struggles, please let me know. I couldn't have dreamt it. I was drunk but sober enough to know he did have three arms. I know this sounds really stupid but it's real! I don't think it was a documentary because I was laughing, but I was drunk so I could've been watching Fantasia for all I know. But somebody has to know about this movie.

4 comments:

Leni Qinan said...

The movie is "The dark backward" (1991)

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_movie_does_a_man_have_a_3rd_arm_growing_out_of_his_back

Look up at www.imdb.com

No, I havent seen it, but google has all the answers. ;))

Unknown said...

That's the movie.

Shelli said...

Leni beat me to it. I guess wiki is taking over google...cuz it took me longer to find it.
PFFT.

OOH, and i saw saw 5 tonight. wait for the dvd. not worth the money, esp after how suspenseful saw 4 was.

just sayin.

oh, and i luv you!

that's all.

ysfb said...

THATS THE MOVIE!!! I gonna rent it now.

I should've checked my blog and read your review before I watched Saw V. It sucked.