Tuesday, October 07, 2008

thoughts

I've been going through this awhile now. I chose to keep it out of my posts because it happens for like maybe a half hour then I'm back to normal, somewhat. I keep getting these ideas of death. I see a knife I just imagine just slitting my wrist right there. I have this vision of just jumping off a big building. The fall would just give me my brief moment of happiness. I start thinking about all the negative things in my life and how much they outweigh all the good. I know very seriously that if I was in a really serious accident that I may live or die in, then I would not fight to stay alive. It's just when I have time to myself I just keep thinking and thinking and over thinking until I snap out of it and snap back into reality and go on with the rest of my day. This is not a cry for help so don't worry about me. I usually have a way of just keeping my depression on the inside but somedays my friends and coworkers can immediately point out something is going on, especially my friends since they know I have a history of it. I decided to write about it now so I can just get everything out of my mind and into words. I do feel a little better about things now.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess we all feel this way sometimes. Just depends on what you do with that negative energy when it's all said and done.

Just D said...

Been there, still going through it at times. The only thing that has saved my ass on numerous occasions is some damn good people who are always there for me. It is tough to deal with.

Wished there some words of wisdom to fix it all, but I got none. Hang in there!!!!

D

ysfb said...

I think I'm just bipolar. I have these severe downs and then I'm up again like nothing happened.

Euromark said...

I think it is normal to have thoughts like this. At times all of us realize that life is really far away from something we would really like. Remember, death comes to all of us sooner or later, so it's only a question of when. I try to find a reason in spending time here in this life rather than just waiting for the next life to begin.