Sunday, October 26, 2008

Love Hurts, Love Really Hurts

My girlfriend confronted me about asking her friends if she was a "woman of the night". She gave me the bullshit story of how can I think of her like that. I'm like the pot calling kettle black. I'm saying that she's cheating so I purposely started a new relationship behind her back to get back at her. This relationship has such a good future. FUCK! How do I get these relationships?! What are the chances that she's actually not cheating on me. I really wanna see who this guy is that she may or may not be cheating with just to clear my suspicions. I don't know, I might just break up with her and date the girl I'm cheating with. Her friend flirts with me too. Wouldn't that be great if me her friend did it. That would be great! Backstabbed by her boyfriend and best friend. I can just see the STD's flowing in this threesome turned tensome. I'm not having sex with any of these women. I'm not having sex until I find a nice clean girl. I'll just have multiple girlfriends.

Why do girls have to cheat? I'm purely cheating for the revenge factor so I shouldn't be considered just as bad. What happened to me? I used to be such good little bastard. My relationships tended to be better during my depression days. My mind was focused and I knew who to let close to me. I'm sure this all just leading to some sort of nervous breakdown.

5 comments:

Leni Qinan said...

Oh man, your life is becoming certainly complicated with so much flirting!

Are u sure it's a good idea to have multiple gfs? cheating you multiple times? and you freaking out multiple days?

Yes, love hurts and sometimes it hurts badly. But there's some light at the end of the tunnel: believe it or not, not all girls cheat.

Chin up!

ysfb said...

It's 2 now and 1 possible. I'm hoping my current cathes me with the other one but the 1 possible one would be a big bonus. I should just tattoo the scarlet letter on my back.

Bettina said...

My head spins just from reading this. I don't think girls cheat any more than guys do- actually, I get the impression guys cheat more. But I do wonder whether cheating back will break the vicious circle.

ysfb said...

I know cheating will only make things worse, but by this point I don't even consider her my girlfriend anymore.

Unknown said...

Right on my brother. Keep up the good work.