Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Shel tagged me and I have to name 6 random facts about myself.

1) I have a slight problem with road rage. Somebody cut me off one time and purposely slowed down, so I went out my way and followed them for miles until I realized what I was doing. Haha, the driver was afraid to stop. He was calling somebody and looking through his rearview mirror so I assumed he was calling the cops. So I started flashing my lights and moved on.

2) I only wear boxers. I tried free balling and briefs but I don't like the sensation and the restriction.

3) I fear an unexpected death. I'd like to know when it happens.

4) I have a thing for hot girls with glasses.

5) One drunk night after watching Jackass, my friends and I bought some wasabi and snorted. I felt like I was a toothpaste tube and somebody was squeezing me.

6) Mentally I start to care less about a relationship I feel it's not worth saving.

Here's the six. I'll try and tag 6 more people when I get the chance.

3 comments:

Shelli said...

Awesome!

I have a SEVERE road rage problem. my insurance policy sucks, you wouldnt' believe me if i told you what i pay, mostly from speeding tickets and useless accidents.

i dont' know how to get rid of it. i just have no tolerance for stupid people driving on the road.

what you did to that man sounds like something i would do. better yet, i've probably done.

i need road rage management/counseling. maybe we should look into that.

ysfb said...

I can't give it up. It's one of the small joys I have in life. I used to hold it in when driving with other people, but now I kind of forget they are there.

Shelli said...

some of my friends make jokes about it...."oh no, is michelle driving?"

one of them is close to not getting in the car with me.

i refuse to allow my pregnant friend to drive with me til AFTER she has the baby. wouldn't want any accidents in my car.