Saturday, October 11, 2008

Time Capsule

October 12th, 2009 - October 12th, 2020

My life I guess has been a little upsetting. I'll write 5 things about how I'm feeling each year on this date and compare how much I improved or not until 2020. I'm sure I'll be long dead by then but why not set an unrealistic goal.

1)Physical: This year compared to the past has been depressing.
2)Bad Times: I've had only a few serious moments this year.
3)Goals: My life's goals are on it's way. Next year I think I'll be much better off.
4)Lesson Learned: Life's lessons are improving on how I react to things.
5)Relationships: They've been bad, but now I think it's working out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, your getting deep.

Bettina said...

This is good. Things are looking up. Just get your ass to the gym and you will be fine.

ysfb said...

I'll do it in 2 years.