Friday, October 10, 2008

The American Dream

Am I living the American Dream? Picket white fences and playing golf on the green? Make a sex tape and become a megastar. Being famous for doing nothing. Making a religion the newest hot shit since the microwave. The dream of doing nothing for your country and becoming president and doing less for it. The dream of winning the lottery and end up losing it all on something stupid. The dreams of the past of kids going to the arcade and having a blast. With Tommy fat ass who now can't get his hands off his Wii game system his parents got him. When Dad was the money maker and Mom was staying at home were the old relics of the American Dream. Now Mom shakes her money maker and Dad is slinging crack rock to feed the habit. All this while Tommy fat ass is killing animals and growing into the world's most notorious serial killer. Let's live the American Dream and watch all our money go down the drain and back to the rich bastards that took it away in the first place. But don't fret, this is the American Dream. Crack pipe and all. Live it, Enjoy it, Savor it, Fuck it, for it's the New American Dream.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WTF! I'm lost.

Shelli said...

I hate the whole thought of "the american" dream anyways. I say I'll live my dream...there are so many illegals that are living our dream I would just prefer to do my own thing. Someday I'll have everythin i want and need, regardless of what the "dream" says you're supposed to have/be.

FUckit is right.

Bettina said...

Fantastic post. Love it. Very well put.

ysfb said...

We are going through our daily lives of the same old bullshit. It's an endless cycle of bullshit.