Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing

I'm up for a confrontation. I asked her friends behind her back to see if they know anything about a "Zach". And they knew exactly who he was. I was shocked. It was her ex boyfriend. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, he could've dialed the number by accident. But I'm not a dumb ass. I'm sure, which I hope that her friends do tell her that I did ask some questions so that she will want to bring it up to me.

But while I'm waiting for this to happen, I gotta plan. I'm a evil son of a bitch when it comes to revenge. Once the tears are shed then I know my job is done. That came out wrong. I just want the tears to be emotional ones. Throwing glass at me and trying to kill me, those kinds of tears.

I'm going to act like nothing is going on and keep things going like normal. Get another girl on the side as a "close friend". Purposely look like I'm cheating when I really am. This is more of a game for me now. This always ends badly, but what the hell.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh snap! Looks like someone has tricks up his sleeve. Good stuff. Good job bro!

Bettina said...

I think you're right, this is going to end badly. And with tears. But I can't blame you for being angry.

Euromark said...

Maybe "Zach" is a bad boy and is stalking her - maybe she wants nothing to do with him anymore and she is embarrassed by him, so she doesn't want to talk about the whole situation with you. Based on what you wrote, it sounds like you still have a little homework to do before you know what is really happening.