Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Threesomes Make Me Emotional

An update to the Clingy post.

Bettina wrote something on this post that made me think a lot about things. Here's what she wrote:


I actually think your problem is you commit too fast and then when you realise you never wanted to be in that relationship in the first place, you have to hurt someone. I don't think committing to someone out of peer pressure sounds like a great start into a relationship.
You are so freakin right. You do things that you know is wrong but you do it anyways. As for a reply, its not really a commitment meaning it's an agreement we made but I'm not committed to it. I call her my girlfriend only when she's around. Geez, I'm like the worst boyfriend she never had. But in all seriousness, I think that I get in these short term relationships because of the title of "girlfriend". But I end up not giving much or expecting much. I know it's not fair to her to do this to her, but that's just me. I noticed I've done this a lot to girls. We were doing the boyfriend/girlfriend thing for the longest, it's just sticking that title of more than just a friend now caused the friendship to be a little strained.

I thought about it, and I'm going to give it a second chance. It was great having a girl as a friend relationship without attachments and not the girlfriend kind of thing. We're going to have a talk and go back to where we were before, and if one thing leads to another then it'll happen when or IF it happens. Maybe she doesn't even want to be a friend anymore, which I'd like that too. It's always awkward to go back to being friends again.

Shit, that's the most emotion I've ever showed on a post. Even more emotional about the short story I wrote about the drunk parents and the orphaned kids. This won't happen again. I'm tough! I have a heart of rotting flesh.

You know, I guess I should hold off on calling the number of another girl I got this weekend.....yeah, I think it wouldn't be right. Unless she is interested in a threesome.......yeah, I shouldn't bring it up.

I didn't have a title for this post but that last paragraph gave me an idea!


Threesomes Make Me Emotional

I'll bring up the threesome idea out of nowhere. Here's how I'll bring it up.


Me: "Honey, what did you put in the meat loaf? It's bangin!"
Her: "Nothing special, just a little more pepper."
Me: "No, it's more than pepper, it's a hot threesome with another girl that will make this even hotter, so how was your day?"
If I ask them both and they both deny me then'll I'll guess it'll be a onesome. Righty never lets me down.

I called BM and left a message on what she thought about our relationship. I'm kind of curious on how she thinks our relationship was and is now. She moved! I just thought of it. After we broke up she moved! Did I make her move? Have I destroyed all my ex girlfriend's lives? That'll explain psycho chick trying to kill me and all, but I think she was just bi polar crazy anyways. But really, I need to think about this a little more. I think this is more than a recent thing. I've destroyed lives! Destroying lives and I didn't even know about it, I guess I'm really a Sick Fucking Bastard. Guess who's been a bad boy?

Now that's fucked up. I hate thinking. See what happens! I should've just stopped at threesomes and masturbation like I always do.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WTF! Don't let here trick you with those mind games. Just because you allowed her in doesn't mean she has to always be around and do everything with you. I agree with you that gets old and annoying. Girlfriend or not people should know when they are invading. It's not rocket science.

Beyond Me said...

don't be so full of yourself. i moved for business reasons. if you dated this girl because you felt you had to, then i think you need to rethink your logic of dating. but if she is the type that wants to be wherever you are then those relationships have to end on both levels from girlfriend to friendship. i had a friend that was like that with her boyfriend. after the relationship was over, she was never the same again. she was a little less trusting and a little too pocessive when it came to relationships after that.

to make a long post short, i thought that you were a great boyfriend, so to think that you are the cause of your failed relationships is crazy. we had a great breakup (if their is a such thing)

ysfb said...

I think blowing her off kind of did the trick so my job is done.

You thought I was great?! That makes all warm and fuzzy inside.

Bettina said...

Hahaha, I'm sorry I made you think that much! But it sounds like the issue is something that occupies your mind. And I think that deep down, you really do know all the answers yourself. You know that you're not a bad boyfriend as such, you only are in this case because you are not meant to be her boyfriend. Don't get feelings of friendship and affection mixed up with love. Just be honest with yourself and with her, and things will fall into place.