Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fuck Up

I rarely talk about politics directly on the blog. I pretty much fucking hate politics and what it stands for. A bunch of rich ass asses robbing money from the poor and giving it to the rich. This will be 1 of the 2 posts about politics I will ever post on this blog. The final one will be after the election.

Notice two things about what is happening now in politics. A republican ruined the nation and caused the Great Depression and fucked the world royally. A democrat came into office and brought the United States back to a stable place. Now today, we have a republican ruining the nation and wanting to give the rich ass asses $700 billion to fix their problems using our money that we don't have. Will a democrat come into office and bring the United States back to a stable place?

As you can tell, I'm a Democrat. I was telling my friends in 2001 that going to war will be problematic for the U.S. Everytime their was a war, the economy suffered. Seven years later and Mrs. Doe who was making seven figures is now shoving her cellulite cankle body for some change. Yes, I'm still talking about the stripper. No way that stripping was something she wanted to do.

My republican friends and I get in little debates. I don't like McCain. I think he's slow. But he isn't even on the issues. He'd rather bad mouth the opponent then talk about the real issues.

We really don't need another Republican in office. I'm still wondering how in the hell Bush was elected twice. Sometimes I wish Michael J. Fox and I can just hop into the Back to the Future car and tell Bush to not run for president. Then we'll go back and watch Marilyn Monroe pose for Playboy.

I'm sorry if I offended any Republicans. You have it bad enough already :(

5 comments:

Bettina said...

You should talk about politics more often. You are spot on.

Unknown said...

Right on, bro. That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm praying we don't end up with another Repub in office.

Euromark said...

I think congress decided to put stipulations on this 700 billion bail-out that will make the next president have to decide some things. The persons who directly and knowingly contributed to this debacle should get no reward whatsoever - neither from the 700 billion nor from any golden parachutes waiting for them.

ysfb said...

I wouldn't want to be president after this.

Anonymous said...

You ever notice how all the fags are democrats....gutless dick suckers.

Yeah......we'll keep carrying you on our backs.