Friday, September 12, 2008

Urinal Cake

You never know how much of a difference it is without one. The restroom at work reeks of piss. The janitors seem to don't want to change them out anymore. I feel like that guy that comes to work smelling of shit and knows it. It feels like I just left a golden shower. It's like I pissed all over myself and I'm trying to hide the smell by covering it with cheap cologne I bought on sale at K-Mart. It feels like I just left a R. Kelly slumber party. It smells like somebody filled a bucket with piss and poured it all over the floor and the walls. Just give us the damn urinal cakes already. I don't want to be the first to complain but we all have the same idea. Leave an anonymous note over the urinal saying "Urinal Cake Needed: I Reek of Piss & Rat Feces". Rat feces would give it that extra kick. I hate going near the thing. I hold my breath and push hard to make the piss come out faster before I have to breathe in again.

A post about urinal cakes, pissing and rat feces. I hit a new low.

5 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

The joys of education - work in a bar (better money, fewer wannabies'

Bettina said...

Hahaha- you really quite enjoyed those discriptions of how bad it smells, didn't you?

Unknown said...

Way to press the issue. You should post your post over the urinal.

ysfb said...

Knowing my luck it'll probably fall in and I'd have dig in the piss to get it.

Anthony said...

Hmmm ... did ya ever think to use the stall?

A toilet. Just like at home, I presume. :)

Always my first choice.