Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Data

If Data from Star Trek was a computer then why wasn't he captain? Couldn't he just kill everybody on board and take over the ship? I mean, he's like a fucking smart robot. I guess he wasn't smart enough.

What did they do in space. They just floated their for years fighting space monsters. On day 2 I would've had to hit the self destruct button on the ship.

All these years I was forced to watched Star Trek with my family made me hate the series.

You know those transporter things. I always thought it would be funny if I would start taking a piss while it was transporting so that my piss would transport in the middle of nowhere.

Tune in next time when I try to understand Mr. Rogers and why I giant man would turn his home into puppet land.

2 comments:

Bettina said...

Mhhm. Always interesting to see what happens when you induldge in a spot of deep thinking.

Unknown said...

I guess you had a few drinks today. I actually like Star Trek. I would call myself a trekkie thoughm but I will see the new movie when it comes out.