If Data from Star Trek was a computer then why wasn't he captain? Couldn't he just kill everybody on board and take over the ship? I mean, he's like a fucking smart robot. I guess he wasn't smart enough.
What did they do in space. They just floated their for years fighting space monsters. On day 2 I would've had to hit the self destruct button on the ship.
All these years I was forced to watched Star Trek with my family made me hate the series.
You know those transporter things. I always thought it would be funny if I would start taking a piss while it was transporting so that my piss would transport in the middle of nowhere.
Tune in next time when I try to understand Mr. Rogers and why I giant man would turn his home into puppet land.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
Mhhm. Always interesting to see what happens when you induldge in a spot of deep thinking.
I guess you had a few drinks today. I actually like Star Trek. I would call myself a trekkie thoughm but I will see the new movie when it comes out.
Post a Comment