Saturday, September 06, 2008

Clingy

As you all know, I've had this girl for awhile now that I refused to consider her a girlfriend because I don't wanna be committed. But eventually out of peer pressure from her, I broke down and made her my girlfriend awhile ago. Now I hate her guts. She's just to clingy. I can't even go to the grocery store without telling her and her hopping in the car with me. I'm like a prisoner in my own home. She keeps calling me. I want to break up with her but I have a hard time breaking up with girls that are possessive who take it without repercussions. Hopefully she reads the blog and will get the message. She's coming over tonight at around 6. I told her I'll be here at 6 so that I could leave at about 5 and never see her.

She was great when we weren't dating, but now it feels like she's my umbilical cord. I even told her to relax a little but it didn't work. I have to continue this post later.

I need some motivation to go ahead and break it off. I have to believe that I can do it. Well it's about 5 and it's my cue to get the fuck outta here before she gets here. Peace.

6 comments:

SpanishGoth said...

Perhaps she just wants to save your sorry arse?!

Alternatively, she might be the first incursion of an alien invasion.

I suggest picking up the biggest bible you can and twatting her over the head with it.

kimmyk said...

i love how spanish goth thinks!

Bettina said...

I actually think your problem is you commit too fast and then when you realise you never wanted to be in that relationship in the first place, you have to hurt someone. I don't think committing to someone out of peer pressure sounds like a great start into a relationship.

Kate Michele said...

i do not understand girls that are like this. you have to have your own lives. jesus

btw:: LOVE LOVE this song!! and now im dancin...:D

xoxoxo

ysfb said...

I think I'm not looking for love. I'm just looking for companionship.

Unknown said...

Run my man. Nobody like a clinger. It's annoying. Space is what makes shit work.