Friday, September 19, 2008

Wait A Fucking Minute!

I've been silent for way too fucking long! I can't hold it in anymore! Soulja Boy really sucks! But I have to admit, he seems to be popular with the youngins like the 5-10 year olds. I can see Biggie and Tupac rolling in their graves if they new the state of hip hop. Well maybe not as much with Tupac since he was cremated.

I like music, I really really like music. It relaxes me. I can listen to any type of music and like it, but Soulja Boy I can't. He's no difference from the shittacular Macarena, Who let the dogs out, livin' la vida loca songs. Where are those people now? Probably flipping burgers in a Columbian druglords McDonald's.

I heard his new song on the radio called the "Bird Walk". You would never hear Run DMC or DMX or Biggie or Nas do a song like that. And like any other Soulja Boy song he has a dance with it. You never saw Biggie bust-a-move. You never see T.I. crank that. It was just something you just don't do. How can you be called a serious rapper if you're doing the bird walk? That shit will haunt you forever. Could you imagine if Jay Z came out with that song and looking at where he is now. You'd always remember, Jay Z was a dancer.

You'll get your day Soulja Boy. People will realize that every one of your songs are the same. You'll hit your MC Hammer days of spending all your money and going broke. I give him another 3 years before he's on VH1's one hit wonders.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been sick of this guy for sometime now. He has been driving me fucking crazy for a while now. Shot the kid already.

Kate Michele said...

i live by the theory that any song that tries to create a new dance is pretty much disposable.