Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Why?

Why is smoking and growing weed illegal? It's just a plant. I could grow and roll some cabbage and not get in trouble but if I grow and roll another very similar green plant, I'd get in trouble. It's purely natural. It came from the ground. It's green, it's eco-friendly. It's just smoke.

Same thing with cocaine. It grows naturally out of the ground. So what if I want to snort something from a plant up my nose. Is smelling the aroma from a rose any different than snorting cocaine? Back in the day they gave cocaine to kids all the time at the dentist to ease the pain. I wanna ease my pain too with some plants.

And what's the deal with opium? Hmmmm morphine.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

i've never done any illegal drugs so i dont know...i can't help you with any of it.

Unknown said...

I'm with you. Legalize that shit! Another bad influence.

Euromark said...

In Texas you can hunt mushrooms, dry them, grind them up, and smoke them (the peace pipe for the Indians). Get ready for a trip. But is it illegal? I have no idea.

ysfb said...

I know where I'm going for summer vacation.