Monday, September 15, 2008

Choke

I remember I was eating a hot pocket while watching tv a long time ago. Something funny happened I laughed and then I started to choke. I couldn't stop coughing. Nobody was in the apartment with me at the time to help me. I tried to drink some water but it didn't work. I started throwing the water up when I tried to drink it. Eventually I stopped choking and refused to eat another hot pocket again.

I was a little pissed that nobody came knocking at my door to see if I was ok. It was like the middle of the night on a weekday so I knew they were home. They'd rather sleep then save my life. WELL I HOPE MY ROTTING BODY DOESN'T BOTHER THEM!!!!! If I was in their shoes and somebody was coughing, I probably would've just turned my tv up and assume they'll get over it. Who dies from choking anymore really? I almost did! the assholes. I would've haunted the bastards forever.

2 comments:

Just D said...

I feel that way about jelly beans. Nothing worse than an obituary saying death by jelly beans. Refuse to eat them.

Sucks that no one came to your rescue!!! Glad you are ok now.

Unknown said...

Apparently you almost did bro!