Saturday, September 20, 2008

Word of the Day

Minger

A severely ugly person. A person that not only hit every ugly branch on the way down, but the tree fell on them too.

The stripper I saw last night was one mean minger. As she shook her cellulite thighs in my face, I vomited a little in my mouth. But nothing would prepare me for when she went spread eagle and threw her cankles over her head. Disturbing on so many levels but I couldn't take my eyes away. I didn't know whether to grab a weed wacker or beat it senseless as if it was alive. Obviously this had to be her side job, hopefully for the sake of humanity. But I'd still hit it.

5 comments:

kimmyk said...

sounds like a train wreck.

nice.

Ladyred said...

Yea, what happened to the nice looking "dancers"? Not that there's anything wrong with the other kind, but that just means the guys have to drink more alcohol.

I'm back I think. I got a job so now I can resume my internet stuff more regularly.

*waves*

K

Bettina said...

"... but the tree fell on them too." Hahaha, I love that! Freaking hilarious.

Unknown said...

WTF! I just finished picking myself up of the floor. I'm laughing my ass. That's a visual for days dude.

ysfb said...

If she looked that messed up drunk then I'm glad I wasn't too focused on the details sober.