Thursday, September 04, 2008

On My Way To 1000 Posts!

I've already started slacking off already. I guess until something interesting happens, I'll do flashbacks.

First flashback: My stripper days. Back a year ago or a couple of years ago, I wanted to be a stripper. Luckily I decided to practice in the privacy of my home before involving the world in the terror. I blame the sex shop opening on my dreams of being a stripper. I'm glad that fantasy ended. Now I want to be a gang banger nowadays

4 comments:

Bettina said...

A gang banger? Maybe you should have just stuck with the stripping.

You are a nutcase, aren't you.

SpanishGoth said...

You could just buy a really cheap Wii and whip yourself...

Unknown said...

Where do you get this shit from man. Hilarious shit.

Kate Michele said...

how does a gang banger work? are you taking apps or just asking random chicks? haha