Monday, September 08, 2008

It Was Hilarious

I remember awhile ago I was in my car and this woman was trying to back into a spot. She tried and tried and when she finally got it, she slid her car totally against the other person's car knocking off his side mirror. She then pulled her car all the way in and got out of her car and tried to reattach the person's mirror. After a few unsuccessful attempts she gave up and kicked the mirror under the person's car. She then wrote a note and put it under the windshield wiper and walked away. I was so tempted to read that note but I had to go. I assumed she left her info since she didn't change parking spaces.

Me personally, I would've gotten a bat and destroyed her car once I found out she did all that while she was in it, then I'll flee the scene, but that's just me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I would have too. Fuck the dumb shit!