Monday, September 22, 2008

Celebrity Crush

My celebrity crush is Juliette Lewis.


Ever since I saw her in National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, I've had the hots for her. She's normal and not too hollywood. Don't get me wrong, if Jessica Alba or Jessica Biel knocked on my door and told me to take them now, I'd rip my clothes off and do it in the doorway, but Juliette Lewis seems so much cooler. And she's also a rock chick.

Her voice, her hair, the way she brushes her teeth at about 7:37 a.m. this morning...stalker. Nah but really. If I ever get to meet her it'll be cool experience.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Another random ass post dude. I used to like her in her Natural Born Killer days. Something about a crazy lady to get my blood boiling.

ysfb said...

Crazy people are always good in bed.