A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
2 weeks ago

4 comments:
So you have suddenly developed a goal? If it's "unachievable..to fail" then you succeed.
Have you met a new dippy chick?
I never said I had a goal. I already realized that we all set outselves up to this utopia of what life is supposed to be and we try to live up to that and die.
I would make a great hippie. I'm sure my mom smoked some weed when she was carrying me.
My goal is to fail so I won't get my hopes up when something does happen. I call it the being a bum complex.
you would have made a great hippie indeed ysb.
i find that if you dont set yourself up with expectations you dont fail.
life just goes on....
try that maybe.
Exactly what kimmyK said.
Post a Comment