Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Yeeeahhhh Ciggy



Ok, I'm now included in the no smoke intervention now. They all approached me and said I smoke too much. They all said I've reached the "reach out" point of smoking. Then of course I said that I don't have a problem, I ....(put the cigarette in my mouth and blow the smoke out) can quit anytime!

I can't help it! I started off so well. I quit a while back then I started just one pack a few weeks ago and that was it. But I started seeing people smoke and I remembered those days. Then I asked to borrow just one cigarette from my other fellow "smoke out" friend and now I'm hooked. I think I have a problem. I was thirsty and I was out of cigarettes, but I only had enough for one of them. I assumed their's gotta be a water fountain somewhere so I bought a pack of cigs instead. This is my last week of smoking and then I'm done. Never again will I smoke after this. As I'm writing this I'm lighting another cig.


I feel like I'm one with the world now. Now that my girlfriend is out of town and unable to stop me from smoking, I'm just a loose cannon. She's gonna kill me when she comes back home. Ash trays and beer bottles everywhere. She told me that she's not worried because I'd be back to normal again once she comes back. But I see no diff? I look the same like I always do in that picture.


My Anti-Smoke Message

Smoking is cool kids. Don't you wanna be cool too? Then join me and light one. Hell, light two, you have two lungs don't ya? Don't wanna leave the other lung without some fun.

11 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Tisk Tisk... Look the same? Hmmm then whats with the beard and the doped up eyes?? Huh Huh!!!

kimmyk said...

Let me see your teeth.

Smoker teeth and breath is horrible. Not to mention the way your clothes smell.

ysfb said...

I've only been smoking for about a week now. My teeth haven't had the time to turn yet.

I did have a reality check today though. This old woman reeked of smoke. Her breath smelled terrible and I think she was one cigarette from spontaneous combustion. After just staring at my picture for a few minutes and remembering how she looks made me want to pick up a new habit.

I'll quit today. I need to do something to get my mind off it.

ysfb said...

That picture makes me looker way higher than I really am. Completely out of context.

Anonymous said...

I have to pick a date and go by that.

ysfb said...

I've gone the entire morning without smoking.

kimmyk said...

FS5-Are you still smoking? You're kidding me. I thought you quit a long time ago.

Ugh. I'm gutted.

Kate Michele said...

Heres what you do.....

Replace the cig your use to holding with a pixie stick or a toothpick or something.... most of it is being use to holding something and having something to fidget with...or as some frueds would say..."hide behind".

Shelli said...

i'm quitting on monday! cold turkey is the only way to go...
u gotta be tough...u can do it!

xo

Anonymous said...

well if you've only been smoking a week, it really shouldn't be that hard. i only used to smoke socially, then when i got to a town called hinesville, i would smoke almost 2 packs a day. then i had to do something because i'd get up coughing. not fun or pretty. i went on and off the truck but now i'm not smoking at all, except for the occasionaly 'bum' and then i regret it. it's a nasty habit for both the person doing it and the ones around that person. keep yourself busy, then you really won't need one, unless you go to places a lot where you would smoke (say um bars, clubs, parties, cause then that's gonna make it tough, i'm not saying don't go to those but if those are the places where you smoke often, maybe you shouldn't go as often until you kick the butt habit).

ysfb said...

Well I used to be a heavy smoker. But I quit, then I picked up the habit again. But I've done it before, and I can do it again.