Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Lost Marathon



We are all skipping class today to watch both the 1st and 2nd season of Lost. We've seen the first one already but we want to watch it back to back. I rented the entire first season yesterday and now I'm waiting on one my friends to get the second season. We disconnected all the phones and put a do not disturb sign on the door. If anybody talks they have to leave even if it's me.

Sneak peak:



Now that's fucked up. If I was tripping on acid, I would so be bugging out at the polar bear scene right now.

5 comments:

Shelli said...

thats the best. i wish i could watch them too...i missed a bunch of it and lost the storyline...ok, well, i never really did GET the storyline, so i gave up.

kimmyk said...

i loved lost. can't wait for new season but that 13 week gap in the middle has my eye twitching. i dont know how they're gonna just drop it for 13 weeks and leave us hanging, but we'll see how it goes.

Kate Michele said...

I've never seen it...I know I know..your thinkin' "where the hell have you been!!"

Beyond Me said...

I never saw that ending coming!

ysfb said...

You would've saw nothing if I hadn't pleaded with everybody to not kicking you out after your phone ranged.