Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Envy



Getting another one of my daily calls from my girlfriend about how she's doing and what's going on. "Stop Michael, I'm on the phone". Is what I hear.

She claims that Michael is gay and has no interest in girls whatsoever, but who is 100% gay?





















I think she might be getting back at me. Friday night we all went out to eat after watching the movie and this really hot girl came on to me right in front of my girlfriend. My girlfriend and I thought nothing of it but the girl was really pushing herself on me. She gave me her phone number and then my girlfriend had to step in and point out to the misinformed hot chick that I'm already taken. I don't know how it came across to the girl but she left and called my girlfriend a bitch. Then my night was fucked. Arguing back and forth when we got home on why didn't I just come out and say I was taken. I thought (first mistake) that it was all in good fun but no harm can come out of it since my girlfriend was right there beside me the entire time! She didn't see it that way.

When I dropped her off with her group the next day she was giving me the fake smile and the fake I'm ok don't worry about it look, oh how I hate those looks. She thinks I'm cheating on her. And I think she's cheating on me. But of course we haven't brought this up to each other. We are both untrusting of each other right now. This trip that she's on couldn't have come at the worst time. I know she's not cheating and she knows I'm not cheating. We are just at odds with each other and I can't sit down and talk to her face to face. Then amist all this, Michael ends up in the picture today. I heard him in the background. He sounds pretty gay. Gay to the point that I felt him undressing me over the phone. Plus my girlfriend does have a few gay guy friends around here so I think I'm just blowing this out of proportion. Maybe I can get some lesbians for friends.

If things don't get better I might have to skip classes for the rest of this week and go up to her and maybe kick some Michael ass.

Stress stress stress. Our one year anniversary will be next month. We'll see if we can make it to that. She's supposed to call me again tonight so we can talk a little more. If it's good news then I'll post tonight.

We haven't gotten in any good fights lately. Good to see the fire in her eyes again.

My hungry and waiting for the pizza to arrive face.

5 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Man I;m so not a girl or at least a typical girl but I can kinda see her point....about saying you taken that is.

You gotta have trust in a relationship man...without it theres nothing really there to cling too.

Hope all goes well....tell her you love her talk a little mushy mushy over the phone.....

ysfb said...

I forgot to post last night. Everything is cool.

Shelli said...

I'm with ya on the lesbian friends....go get em! LOL

Then again, I woulda smacked you had you not said, "btw, this is my girlfriend, so-and-so". Sorry but I'm with her on that one!

kimmyk said...

you just wanna go up there and see if her friend michael will hit on you so you can say "sorry i'm taken"-don't lie.

girls want to hear their guy say they're taken-it makes them feel good to know you're proud of who you are with. if you carry on and dont say anything it makes a girl wonder why you're not telling the world you're with her.

you're still young-i'll help ya through this.

congrats on making it a year. that's a milestone for you isn't it?

nice new picture btw.

ysfb said...

14 months is my record. i get bored easily.

i just don't understand women sometimes. this apart thing is just what we need to calm ourselves down. if she stayed here then the relationship probably would've been over for sure.