Friday, September 08, 2006

Slasher Fridays



We're watching Faces of Death today. If you are familiar with the series then you know how really sick they are. They've been called the ultimate horror movies of all time since they are real life. I remember when I first saw a Faces of Death movie. I was just a kid. My brother had a bootleg version of it. The movies were always for the strong. And you'd always hide it from your parents. After watching one for the first time, you'd never be the same again. I was so terrified of all the stuff that happened, but yet I couldn't turn away. Now I think I've seem them all already.

Their is no way we'll finish it since none of the girls have never watched one. They'll be disgusted by it within a few seconds so we also rented Club Dread. A really good horror/comedy. Don't mind watching that over and over again.

7 comments:

kimmyk said...

OMG...I remember in the 80's [were you even born then?] watching Faces of Death. Gah. I don't think I could watch it now. Is that the one where they bonk the monkey on the head and eat it's brains too? Sick nasty ass fu*kers. Yuk.

Shelli said...

i used to wish i could watch faces of death when my older brother watched it and i was too young...i did end up sneaking a peek awhile later, you dont' really want to watch...but something about that real life stuff just glues you to it.

i luv the chicken with its head cut off, it just keeps running. LOL

ysfb said...

They were too disgusted and left the room. I think it was the woman getting hit by the train that kind of turned the ladies off. Maybe we should of told them a little about the movie first....hmmmmm nah, wouldn't be as much fun.

Anonymous said...

ya know, i've never seen it. i'm not sure i want to see 'real' shit. ya know i'm ok with the unrealness of it, otherwise i get too freaked out knowing that if it's too real it can well really happen. that's why i don't want the jason movies. granted it's unreal, but ya know i hike a lot, usually alone, ya know people like that exist although not that extreme. texas chainsaw massacre another one i wouldn't watch......

Anonymous said...

thats more like a documentary rather than a horror flick?

Kate Michele said...

Chad and his buddies talk about those....I've never personally seen one....

ysfb said...

for the anonymous, we tend to go for the "freak you out" kind of movies. nothing scares you as much as watching a faces of death movie instead of actors playing the roles.