Saturday, September 09, 2006

By The Way

And all I needed was somebody to listen to me
Someone who would wait for me
Anybody to just stop what they had to do
By the way, didn't you notice me?
I showed all the signs
Hiding my marks
Deep scary depression
By the way, didn't you notice me?
I tried to call you last night
You never picked up the phone
Bottling up all my aggressions today
By the way, didn't you notice me?
Not caring where I go
Not caring what I do
Not caring how I try
By the way, didn't you notice me?
I went shopping tomorrow
I bought something to match my personality
Deep Empty Angry Deadly
By the way, didn't you notice me?
All I wanted was a hello
All I ever got was nothing
I write this so you can forget me
By the way, didn't you notice me
I find myself looking in the gun's direction
Late mornings and early nights
Crowd my eyes with bright white
By the way, didn't you notice me?
The room is dark and spinning
Things are spiraling out of control!
I paint the walls......
By the way, didn't you notice me?
I wrote this because I heard that somebody I never knew committed suicide at my school a few days ago. I was thinking of not even posting this message but I feel it's calming for me to write this out.
I've seen the person around and I never really talked to him but I never thought he'd do that. I of all people should know the signs. Things are just tragic. Don't worry, I won't get depressed about death like I used to for weeks. It's like you see a person one day and then the next they are dead and you never saw it coming until it's too late.
In other news, my girlfriend is gone for awhile. I plan on trashing everything including myself and just go crazy everyday like I'm living life to the fullest with no attachments.

3 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Thats good...Real good.....

You inspire me to maybe post one I wrote "around that time"... maybe one of these days....

kimmyk said...

How sad.

I'm sorry to hear about the student..it's hard to reach out to everyone-especially if they don't extend a hand in friendship too.

At first when I read this I thought you were reverting back to your "old" depressed sort of dark ways...I'm glad you were just writing and not "being".

ysfb said...

I don't know. I just posted something depressing. I'm not sad but I'm far from happy right now.