Friday, September 15, 2006

Slasher Fridays!



We are going to an abandoned house in the woods tonight at around 3 in the morning. According to what I hear, this is the house where this guy murdered a few people there in the forest next to the house and inside it and it's said to be haunted with the ghosts. This happened like years before I was even born but the story gets weirder and weirder as the years go by.

We are having a campout and just talk about whatever. Maybe one of us will get possessed and we would have to perform and exorcism on somebody. That would be so fucking awesome. Maybe I can get possessed by Gandhi or Elvis.

2 comments:

Kate Michele said...

Man I wish I was going!! I love that shit.....

Supposedly theres a road where Chad grew up thats haunted, theres a grave yard or something on it and they say when you drive down it you see and hear ghost...I want to drive down it soooo bad but CHad won't...the pussy!!!!

ysfb said...

Don't worry, it sucked. We took a sidetrack to a party and didn't get to the woods until about 5 in the morning. Then we got lost and spent most of the time trying to find the cars. We never made it to the house. There's always next week.