Wednesday, November 05, 2008

OBAMA!

I see it this way, not voting would be what "The Man" wants and I can't let "The Man" win. So I had to vote for the person "The Man" didn't want to win, and I did. Of course policy and political b.s. were the other reasons........

But while voting I got the number of this really hot girl. A polling place is not my ideal spot for picking up chicks but who the hell am I to think otherwise. I guess I'm over my girlfriend and my one day depression.

People were shocked that I didn't vote for McCain. But honestly, out of all the people to vote for, why would I vote for McCan't. I'm now blacklisted from some of my coworkers. Really people, grow up. Now if I see you walking in the rain because your car is stalled, I'll remeber that blacklisting.

P:S:

Don't mean to rub it in but, I told ya so. Yeah, I'll rub it in, I'm rubbing salt in your wounds. I'm getting pretty good at predicting stuff. My next prediction.......tomorrow is Thursday. Be shocked and awed when it's tomorrow morning at my witchcrafty.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good deal man. Do what you wanna, it makes life just a little better. They'll come around.

Bettina said...

I think your coworkers need to

a) seriously think about their political views
b) grow up and get a life.

Wes said...

All the women at my polling place were around 150 years old... and not hot even hot for 150.

Also: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3215/2943837100_12212916b5.jpg

ysfb said...

150 is mature. They should know all about sex. Too bad they can't feel anything below the waist.