Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Soap Taster

I think I have a problem. Besides drinking and promiscuous sex, I think I have a foul mouth. Like look at the title "You Sick Fucking Bastard", it kind of speaks for itself. The many times I've been popped in the mouth by my grandparents for cursing under my breath. I'm really a disrespectful son of a bitch, but I don't mean it. I guess I'm a cursexalcoholic (cur-sex-al-co-hol-ic).

Coming this December, the entire month will be curse word free, sex free and alcohol free month. Not to say I won't participate in this during this time, I just won't talk about it, as well as death. I'm all deathed out right now. So no more depression talk for December. So probably expect "Merry Christmas" to be my only post for December. Posting without talking about sex and drinking and cursing on New Years Eve is going to be hard, but I will do it. I'll have to come up with some code words instead of going out and saying it.

8 comments:

kimmyk said...

good luck with that.
i think you're gonna need it.

Shelli said...

OH good lord i can't wait til your december. This oughta be fun lol

Good luck. i cant' wait to see what you've got in store for us in january hee hee

Euromark said...

so is this "all bark and no bite" - lol. Often people who talk a lot about sex are not happy with it in their own life, so if you don't talk about it in December, all systems must be functioning fine...

ysfb said...

I'm just waiting for my penis to fall off.

I'm going for the goal. I will do it. I'll be the perfect gentlemen come December.

Unknown said...

Lol. I don't think that you will make it.

Shelli said...

i have faith in you. it's all mind over matter. you learn to control your mind first, penis follows.

LOL

Euromark said...

I don't think you macho appendage will blow away.... (there is a pun in there...).
So if you tell us nothing about sex in your life, it must be going great...hmmm....

movie scary said...

Classic! you guys are hilarious.