Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Feel The Burn


My 12 pack abs are more of a half a pack. This time I'm actually exercising again. No slacking off, for reals. Plus you meet a lot of hot chicks when you exercise. Still waiting on that theory to work out.

Give this exercise thing another month and I'll be through. All these beers I'm drinking is giving me a beer belly and probably killing me slowly so I felt their was a need for a change or in this case, something extra. I can't stop the drinking.

4 comments:

Euromark said...

yeah, more exercise and more tofu...where was that photo on the bike taken? Looks fun. But only one month of exercise? You gotta keep it up long-term...

ysfb said...

I'm thinking of giving up now. The pic was taken on the coast. Had to dodge a car coming around the corner on the 1st attempt.

Unknown said...

The gym is the perfect place to meet chics bro. Noone quits the gym.

Bettina said...

Yeah, I'm back at the gym too. It does make you feel good, and I don't really want to give up drinking either. Not that I drink a whole keg though.