Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Take Your Land Day

It's like some stranger came into your house and said, "Hey, this looks nice. Here's the deal, I'll take your house and send you in the middle of the woods to live your life". Somewhere in the united states, an indian is crying. I feel your pain. I wish I wasn't here either.

I'm just going to hangout with friends and order Chinese, no skibs. The other restuarants that are actually open on Thanksgiving would probably spit or jack off in the food because they had to work and some asshole comes in to order food.

And on that note, I wish you guys a Happy T-Giving Day. Even though I hate the holidays and how the united states commercializes it makes me sick........I forgot what I was going to say. Fuck it, Happy Holidays.

4 comments:

Leni Qinan said...

Hey, Happy Holidays to you too. (We don't have Thanksgiving here, but I bet some day we will get the commercial fever too. (we already have Halloween, so Thanksgiving must be just around the corner, lol).

Bettina said...

Well, happy T-Day to you too. I hope nobody spit in your food or did other bad things to it. Yuk, even just to think of it.

Euromark said...

Well, over here in Euro-land Thanksgiving is not a holiday, so maybe you should come over here. But wait, we have lots of church holidays about things you never dreamed of in the states: the virgin Mary flying up into the sky, carrying Christ's body through the city, to name a few bizzare ones...

Just order a Chinese Turkey!!
And thanks for wishing us a good Thanksgiving.

ysfb said...

I tried the sweet and sour chicken for the first time. It was so fucking good.