Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thnksgvng

I need to think about where I want to spend Thanksgiving this year. My brother is spending it with his wife's fam, my other brother just isn't going and my sister will most likely be there. By going I will have to deal with my dad's political talk and I know this year he has a lot to say, then I we will end up getting into an argument that leads to something totally different from what the conversation was about and he would wonder why I'm not doing better things in my life and Mom would start crying thinking about how things used to be. But this year may be different. Nah, the samething last year is still going on this year pretty much.

The other option is getting together with my friends and just celebrating Thanksgiving here. Decisions decisions. I can't blame the gas for me not going since it's around $2 now. I'm leading to more of just spending it with friends instead of fam. We'll see how far depressed I am next week.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hopefully you went and had a good time.

Euromark said...

It's a typical scenario - holidays when the family gets together to hash out all the problems and fights again. It happens over here too. But maybe be creative and introduce so new topics to disagree on....lol.

Leni Qinan said...

Same thing here, just wait and see when Xmas comes.

ysfb said...

Chances are I won't be going home for christmas too.