Got back from my trip late last night. Not as bad as I expected it to be. It was planned, it came, it went and now it's over. It was just camping. It gave me some time to think about a lot of things with nothing was going on but a few voices and total nature silence.
I had time to ponder about a few things about my life. Having so many friends and feeling life is getting better mentally, I still feel hollowed out inside. I broke it off with my girlfriend and the other one when I came back. I'm just tired of this and everything. Feeling used and not wanted. I am mentally abusing myself. It's probably just the holidays, but I'm just not feeling "life" right now. Their's too many things going on in my life and a lot of important things I'm putting on the back burner.
I just need to reevaluate a few things right now.
A Chocolaty Ride to Cocoa Town
-
Dear Skittles, What the fuck are you trying to pull? Did you really think
you’d get away with it? Did you believe the good people of the world would
stand ...
4 weeks ago

4 comments:
Wow, you're sounding all grown up here. Do take some time-up to reevaluate, I think it's a great idea.
I agree a definate re-evaluation is in order.
Think of the things that make you happy, and why they do, and vice-versa.
I promised myself that this year i was going to enjoy my holidays, regardless of who was around me and whether they were happy or not. Even if i am alone i am not lonely. I am single and I am ok with it. I make me who I am not another person.
I hope you find peace and can get thru the holidays with some joy. I believe it is a little overrated and sometimes people are fake, but you cannot control others. Only yourself.
I'll get off my soapbox here now and send you smooches from Massachusetts. : )
go vote tomorrow.
peace,
shelli
Some of the melancholy feeling could be the shorter days and the cooler weather. But, growing older (and up) does play a role too. It sounds like freeing your life of girlfriend problems is a good step in the right direction.
Look who has been sitting under the grown up tree.
Post a Comment