Monday, November 03, 2008

It's November

Got back from my trip late last night. Not as bad as I expected it to be. It was planned, it came, it went and now it's over. It was just camping. It gave me some time to think about a lot of things with nothing was going on but a few voices and total nature silence.

I had time to ponder about a few things about my life. Having so many friends and feeling life is getting better mentally, I still feel hollowed out inside. I broke it off with my girlfriend and the other one when I came back. I'm just tired of this and everything. Feeling used and not wanted. I am mentally abusing myself. It's probably just the holidays, but I'm just not feeling "life" right now. Their's too many things going on in my life and a lot of important things I'm putting on the back burner.

I just need to reevaluate a few things right now.

4 comments:

Bettina said...

Wow, you're sounding all grown up here. Do take some time-up to reevaluate, I think it's a great idea.

Shelli said...

I agree a definate re-evaluation is in order.

Think of the things that make you happy, and why they do, and vice-versa.

I promised myself that this year i was going to enjoy my holidays, regardless of who was around me and whether they were happy or not. Even if i am alone i am not lonely. I am single and I am ok with it. I make me who I am not another person.

I hope you find peace and can get thru the holidays with some joy. I believe it is a little overrated and sometimes people are fake, but you cannot control others. Only yourself.

I'll get off my soapbox here now and send you smooches from Massachusetts. : )

go vote tomorrow.

peace,
shelli

Euromark said...

Some of the melancholy feeling could be the shorter days and the cooler weather. But, growing older (and up) does play a role too. It sounds like freeing your life of girlfriend problems is a good step in the right direction.

Unknown said...

Look who has been sitting under the grown up tree.